Sunday, September 5, 2010

Upcoming Reviews Part I

This is specifically a part one because I didn't intend to go out drinking last night, but it happened anyways, the beauty of being between graduation and finding a job I suppose.

The two I specifically had were a Left Handed Milk Stout and a Victory Storm King Imperial Stout.

Sometime in the near future, I'd also like to make time for a few of my old favorites. One of my all time favorites that I'll be doing soon is Three Philosophers. Another I may merge with the Storm King was Old Rasputin. I will also eventually be making time for Dragon's Milk and Sam Adams Black Lager.

Either way, tonight's the trip out to the Wine Cave and I'll have a few more new ones to add to Part II.... Then the reviews begin.

Bright the cheeks and warm the heart,
-NEO-BS

No comments:

Post a Comment