Monday, September 6, 2010

Part II / Before The Reviews Begin

Okay.

So last night, we went out to the Cave and I had the opportunity to try quite a few beers my friends got. Honestly, it got to the point where I could only keep track of the beers I got myself and had enough of to fairly judge. Those beers will be:

1. Duchesse de Bourgonge
2. The Bruery's Autumn Maple
3. Hitachino Nest's Red Rice Ale
4. Lagunitas Censored Ale and
5. Bam Noire's Dark Farmhouse Ale

I also tried one of Lindeman's lambics, which I've had before and may review, as well as Lucifer, though I'll save that for another time.

Bright the cheeks and warm the heart,
-NEO-BS

2 comments:

  1. Duchesse de Bourgonge is one of my all-time favorites. Had it at a sour beer tasting, which was one of the most interesting beer tastings I had ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm jealous! It's the only sour I've ever had {with the exception of an apple I had the other night that I don't completely remember} and I'd love to try more.

    ReplyDelete